Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the small loom to connect a Td5 instrument cluster to a 300Tdi main loom. Was fitted to ROW 300Tdi trucks from 1999 on that had Td5 dashes.

Anyone have one of these lying about?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Four Stooges? Who dey?

A lot of suppliers list it but apparently it is close to being NLA in reality.

That price is insane for a bit of loom but in the weird world of hard to find LR bits, it also is among the lowest I have seen. Regular dash instruments loom is about 40 quid used, but requires modding. So rationalising the extra expense as time saved ...

·
Premium Member
10,773 Posts
NLA is an increasingly frustrating problem. Something like a loom is also likely to be handed as well,

·
Premium Member
5,885 Posts
Four Stooges? Who dey?

A lot of suppliers list it but apparently it is close to being NLA in reality.

That price is insane for a bit of loom but in the weird world of hard to find LR bits, it also is among the lowest I have seen. Regular dash instruments loom is about 40 quid used, but requires modding. So rationalising the extra expense as time saved ...
pm sent

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim, if you are handy with wiring that way you should do a sideline in making and selling knock-offs. I somehow imagine that there would be a minor fortune to be made selling them at say $100 apiece.

·
Premium Member
3,678 Posts
We have 3 in stock that we can spare it is the harness that we use for the modern 300 to td5
dash.

$200 + shipping

We also have the connectors and pins to build the warning cluster wiring harness in stock.

$40 + shipping

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have 3 in stock that we can spare it is the harness that we use for the modern 300 to td5 dash. $200 + shipping We also have the connectors and pins to build the warning cluster wiring harness in stock. $40 + shipping
Many thanks, PM sent back to you ...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts