Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are items removed from Tithonus Trucks while doing soft top conversions / builds.

Take a look at the pics. Three nice station wagon doors, a bonnet, windshield and frame, two front bumpers, lights, lots of 5 bar, antenna mounts,fender flares, etc ,etc.

Selling in one big lot only, and at a bargain price. We need the space and to get rid of the clutter. Local pick up only. Items are located in Pompano Beach, Florida

We have a boatload of other take-off bits from other builds that will also be available to the buyer at good prices. These include NAS 110 Frame and bulkhead, roof racks, wheels, seats, pintle hitches, etc,etc.

Price on the items shown in pics: $700. Such a deal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. Wake up all you hoarders. Three good station wagon rear doors, a bonnet, two bumpers, a box full of X-MOD screw on lights, etc, etc. There will be more stuff thrown in for free too. A Tithonus Hard Top for example.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FWIW I bought one of these rear doors from Ken for $200 and it was literally perfect. This is/was a screaming deal.
Thanks , Doug. It is indeed a screaming deal. Am much more motivated to clean up the warehouse than make a few bucks. We have all these super nice trucks surrounded by piles of parts. Hopefully, it will be squared away soon.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I'll take it, I'm in Oregon right now, but I'll be back home to Florida next week,
Eric,

I happen to need that trailer wiring harness in the cardboard box. It's the NATO female receiver that was mounted in the rear MOD bumper. The one with all the wires with bullet connectors. Please contact me if you're willing to part with it!

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
I bought these parts because I have one week of work left to do. After 37 years with the same company I have decided to retire. I know I can't sit around and do nothing. I plan to sell these parts to forum members for fair prices. So, if you see anything you like let me know.
I was bitten by the Rover bug 4-5 years ago and I have received a lot of help from the folks at D90 source. This is a little pay back.

·
Premium Member
13,822 Posts
Eric,

I happen to need that trailer wiring harness in the cardboard box. It's the NATO female receiver that was mounted in the rear MOD bumper. The one with all the wires with bullet connectors. Please contact me if you're willing to part with it!
John.
I have one of those ready to go. I'll warn you that all the wires are yellow, ie not color coded.

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Eric,

I have the wiring harness if you still need it,

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Thanks Doug and Eric - sorry for the flake, work took me away for a bit. Decided to convert the sankey to civy wiring and forgo the 12 pin setup. Thanks to both of you though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts