Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a used air scoop for my right hand wing. My air intake is now under the wing, this will help bring in cold air. I figured I would ask here in case someone has one sitting on a shelf. Thanks!

image-1064963824.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
what a stupid idea!!!

Looking for a used air scoop for my right hand wing. My air intake is now under the wing, this will help bring in cold air. I figured I would ask here in case someone has one sitting on a shelf. Thanks!

View attachment 130589

Cold air intake how dumb- check out what this idiot did http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f6/cold-air-intake-d-90-pictures-of-19933.html

anyway, with this set up you do want to consider the impact of rain being in NC and if you will be sucking up a bunch of water into the intake.

You can go with the scoop type or if you go on ebay UK you can get a "snow cap" version for a right hand drive that hangs over the fender a little bit if we get back into the rainy season.

Good luck. I also built a box around mine using aluminum before trashing the whole set up and going with a GEN III GM.

I still have the cone and 90 degree set up if anyone is interested in putting it on their defender.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts