Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... looking for a soft top frame kit for a 110 pickup. Hoping maybe one of the exmod guys might have done a hard top conversion on one and have the stuff lying around

Thanks.

-Mag

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
Do you want a full length canvas setup or just the 3/4 that goes behind a metal truck cab?
Frame only or canvas also?
Can't tell by your post.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry... full length.
I'd buy the canvas also as long as it's black, has windows, and is in decent shape... but I figured I'd just be buying the canvas new unless a miracle happened.

------ Follow up post added April 16th, 2018 04:40 PM ------

Basically I'm looking to duplicate this:

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
That is a picture of a custom full length canvas.
Do you want just a hoop set or one that includes a roll bar?

We have a complete new never installed tan canvas with windows and new hoop set and also a used in good shape military roll bar that we will be selling next month.
Came from All Wheel Trim.
Am selling for what we paid for it less the expensive shipping from UK.

·
Premium Member
6,599 Posts
That's the exact setup I have I bought from All Wheel trim. A black full-length canvas for a 2 door is going to be custom the one that you showed a picture of is made out of mohair and fits Tighter and is not as Flappy as the real canvas. If you want the hoop set frame underneath that you can technically get it all from all wheel trim.

Keep in mind you're also going to need a header bar and gutter kit. Isn't cheap first time around
PM me and I'll give you my phone number we can chat about everything that you're going to need

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, all wheel trim has the complete hoop set and everything for about $600... and the full canvas top is about $600 also. I'm planning on going that route but I have plenty of time so figured I'd wait a bit and see if any used ones popped up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts