Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had replaced the seats in my 109 awhile back with some used 110 seats. The seats are all finished in that Moorland cloth material. I quite like that pattern. The two front seats (DS & PS) have pretty worn seat bottoms (both the material and foam are pretty worn). Also, the three individual middle row low backs, while neat-o for fold/tilt, are a bit too low for comfort. I can't afford to buy new so I was wondering if these might be collecting dust in your garage. With that in mind, here's what I was hoping to find:

* two bottom seat sections Defender style finished in Moorland (complete pop in/out bottoms)

* two middle row high back seats (just back cushion part would work) finished in Moorland

* two front seat covers for Defender seats (gray color) in waterproof, canvas, sheepskin or ?

I would also be interested in one rear inward facing 48" 3-person lower bench seat cushion (in Moorland cloth).

Please PM me with what you have and how much you need. Thank you :thumb:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking... anyone have any Moorland cloth seats (fronts, middle row, rear benches) or seat covers they want to get rid of? Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking for some good condition Moorland cloth seat cushions and two Def front seat covers. PM with what you've got. Thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you post photo of exactly the material on your seats. I have some various kicking about.

------ Follow up post added July 12th, 2015 12:57 PM ------

I believe the seat covers that curry has for sale are Moorland. Check the for sale page for his "Parts Purge" thread.

Thank you. I'll check in with him.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Contact exmoor and see if they have a retrim kit in that cloth style
Will keep that in mind, but I'm hoping to find some good used (bottom foam and fabric are both pretty worn).

------ Follow up post added July 20th, 2015 11:36 AM ------

Are they tray back or soft back?
I'd be interested in either. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had replaced the seats in my 109 awhile back with some used 110 seats. The seats are all finished in that Moorland cloth material. I quite like that pattern. The two front seats (DS & PS) have pretty worn seat bottoms (both the material and foam are pretty worn). Also, the three individual middle row low backs, while neat-o for fold/tilt, are a bit too low for comfort. I can't afford to buy new so I was wondering if these might be collecting dust in your garage. With that in mind, here's what I was hoping to find:

* two bottom seat sections Defender style finished in Moorland (complete pop in/out bottoms)

* two front seat covers for Defender seats (gray color) in waterproof, canvas, sheepskin or ?

I would also be interested in one rear inward facing 48" 3-person lower bench seat cushion (in Moorland cloth).

Please PM me with what you have and how much you need. Thank you :thumb:
I'm still looking for what's mentioned above. I'd also be interested in some replacement foam seat bottoms. With so many projects kicking around... never hurts to ask. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.