Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My yearly quest for rotten bulkheads, doors, chassis, station wagon middle door B post. The stuff that you no longer want. Getting ready for a road trip to collect parts down the east coast.- John

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a series I seatbox, parts of a series I 88" rear tub and an early IIa bulkhead to sell.
Probably some other odds and ends too.
I am in Vermont.
Dan

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
I have everything you probably need, doors, t posts and chassis's that I won use from projects.

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
John:
Try and work it out so you can stop in for a visit or overnight.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
S3 bulkhead, doors, sw tail door, transmissions, t-cases (1 with an ashcroft high ratio), d90 bench seat, headliner panels, 3.5 long block and trans/tcase, and more....
Located near Hershey/Harrisburg.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a D90 XD (heavy duty: Wolf) chassis that is not rusty at all but it is in Buffalo NY and I can't find the time to go pick it up. I would let it go for a great price if your travels take you to Buffalo. Or, if you don't want to buy but are going that direction: perhaps I could pay you to transport it to me to help fund your travel expenses. I am right off the highway at the junction of 89 & 91 in central NH / VT. Sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 1966 109 series 2 complete chassis engine runs great all suspension with overdrive I am putting it on a Toyota chassis with a v8

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
several decent bulkheads, roofs, body tubs (3 door 110 no rust) also new D90 tubs.
used first and second row doors, used NAS V8 engines and transmissions

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
I will have 2 front and a rear shortly...rear in not bad shape and Front with rot on the bottom...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a full set of 110 doors from a 85. They are the pull up handle style. Plus 2 additional
Front doors that are pull up style. Located in Greenville, SC. Stop in for beer and grub if nothing else.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
About to throw out some old seats, and probably a bunch of other 2a 109 parts. In NJ if you want to stop on your way and rummage throught. Not sure I'll be down to the frame by the time your here though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts