Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My yearly quest for rotten bulkheads, doors, chassis, station wagon middle door B post. The stuff that you no longer want. Getting ready for a road trip to collect parts down the east coast.- John

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
I have everything you probably need, doors, t posts and chassis's that I won use from projects.

·
Premium Member
11,676 Posts
John:
Try and work it out so you can stop in for a visit or overnight.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a D90 XD (heavy duty: Wolf) chassis that is not rusty at all but it is in Buffalo NY and I can't find the time to go pick it up. I would let it go for a great price if your travels take you to Buffalo. Or, if you don't want to buy but are going that direction: perhaps I could pay you to transport it to me to help fund your travel expenses. I am right off the highway at the junction of 89 & 91 in central NH / VT. Sorry for the long post.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
I will have 2 front and a rear shortly...rear in not bad shape and Front with rot on the bottom...

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
About to throw out some old seats, and probably a bunch of other 2a 109 parts. In NJ if you want to stop on your way and rummage throught. Not sure I'll be down to the frame by the time your here though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.