Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just sold my RRC 25th Ann Ed and immediately turned around and bought another 95 classic. It's got a little rust and I need to replace the right rear wheel arch panel. Anyone in the Atlanta or Chattanooga area have one??

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you forget your password or something?
:)...no, I had a guy harassing me about selling my truck, so much so I just wanted to ditch the account. Cleverly though, I came up with a new name :whistling:

------ Follow up post added September 4th, 2015 08:11 AM ------

here's what I'm dealing with:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whoa, didn't realize these guys were in business, nice! thanks for the link. You're in Maine, right? Might be tough to get the panel here but thanks for the offer and if I cant source something locally, I may contact you.

Judging from the pics I posted, looks like I might need the arch and the door post you think?? I don't see that on their site, only the A post for a 2-door. I'll reach out to them and see what all they think I might need and if they have it.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I would recommend a search here regarding ULC. I got some A post repair pieces from them.... just took a little longer then planned. They are the only distributor for YRM in the states and last time I checked YRM will not ship to the US.

Your driver's side doesn't look too bad. I bet it would clean up well and maybe just some minor patching if needed.

Passenger's side is bad. I would bet your seat belt mount is toast too. Check with people parting out a classic and see if they're willing to cut out as much as you need. I just looked at my parts car & it's toast.

Here's what I have. If I can find a box to fit it in, it's yours for shipping...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts