Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for 1 24 spline diff with highway gears (around 3.53:1) for my series truck. It needs to be available for immediate pick up, or possible delivery to Ellington CT. This is needed for a trip that starts this Thursday.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
6,561 Posts
I have a stock diff sitting in a box. Are you looking for a 3rd member or just a diff?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a stock diff sitting in a box. Are you looking for a 3rd member or just a diff?
I'm looking for the whole 3rd member, which would include the gears, housing, pinion and so on. How much are you looking to get for it?

·
Premium Member
6,561 Posts
you don't want mine then, it's just the diff. 24 spline 3rd members are easy to find locally. just pull one from a D1, RRC or D2

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a 3.54:1 differential in my basement. I can't remember if it is 10 spline or 24. I actually have 3 so perhaps at least one of them is a 24 spline. I can take a look at them tonight when I get home. I am 2.25 hours from Ellington CT.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Turns out all 3 that I have are 10 spline. Hopefully you have already picked one out of a Disco anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts