Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It doesn't need to be in perfect condition, but needs to be solid and not rusted. Specifically, the picture below shows what I'm looking for:

Thanks!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Safari HP had a nice used one.They had it to my door in a few days. First time using them, good experience!

I painted it last night, now it’s ready for install.

I didn’t ask if they have another one, but it’s definitely worth giving them a call or emailing them to find out.

Where did you find one? I am looking as well.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
the PS res used in defenders is the same as must euro cars from this era. Junkyards are FULL of these mounts, all different types

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chip, you are so right!

I found this out the hard way the other night when I went to install the one I just got. the bracket for the charcoal canister is tucked up in the darkness under the wing so I never saw it until I removed the old one. ****!!

On the off chance that someone has the correct bracket (pic below) let me know. If not, I'll be calling Zach.

The one for a NAS 90 is actually different. It holds the charcoal canister too.

https://www.roversnorth.com/parts/stc3602_bracket_charcoal_canistr_defender_90_110

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brent - I bought the wrong one for an NAS. Do you have any interest in purchasing the one I have? It's used, but it's the model in the picture in my original post.

I'm looking for $60 + shipping.

I'll be posting shortly in the For Sale section with pictures.

Where did you find one? I am looking as well.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Brent - I bought the wrong one for an NAS. Do you have any interest in purchasing the one I have? It's used, but it's the model in the picture in my original post.

I'm looking for $60 + shipping.

I'll be posting shortly in the For Sale section with pictures.
Did you need the other bracket?

Let me know

-Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts