Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a NAS style rear bumper, any condition. Let me know if you have one you can part with. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
The second hand genuine NAS used to be cheaper and more available. I'd guess a lot were removed because they hurt departure angle. The RN version still ties into the main frame without the bulky steelworks. There are 2 versions of the NAS, 90 and 110. Either one can be modified (cut and weld) to fit the other. No question in my mind that this setup is the slickest out there, a step, a bumper and a receiver hitch.

·
Registered
719 Posts
The second hand genuine NAS used to be cheaper and more available. I'd guess a lot were removed because they hurt departure angle. The RN version still ties into the main frame without the bulky steelworks. There are 2 versions of the NAS, 90 and 110. Either one can be modified (cut and weld) to fit the other. No question in my mind that this setup is the slickest out there, a step, a bumper and a receiver hitch.

Mine is for a 90. $1400 is what I paid for it, and if he wants it that's what I'll let it go for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts