Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been lurking here for years now and finally ready to buy! I'm a former Disco1 owner from decades ago and currently looking for a NAS 110 or NAS 90ST 94-95 (manual only soft top). Not looking for a rusted out project truck and I can't afford Copley prices, so somewhere in between should work. I'd prefer a NAS110, but the prices might be out of my range depending on what my wife approves. Open to all colors on the 90ST, not wanting a 90SW and would prefer the 4 jump seats in the back for my kids. I could possibly consider a LHD well sorted and fully refurbished ROW 110 or 90ST NAS clone from a reputable restoration company/builder. Please let me know what you have, condition, location, price, pics, etc. or any leads/websites/etc. I'll be looking to purchase in early June once I get back from my deployment. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP back up to the top! I'm still looking for a 1993 NAS D110 or a 1994-1995 NAS D90ST manual only (preferably in AA Yellow). Please let me know what you have for sale or if you know of one somewhere coming on the market soon, thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts