Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the thick molded insulating rubber mat set that came instead of carpet for later model NAS trucks.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking for the front area. The set that covers the shifter tunnel, footwells, seat boxes and kick panels. I have some serious heat radiating through the floors and seat boxes and am looking to replace the warn carpet. the rubber matting looks good, covers all the dynamat and looks like it would wear well given the amount of water that gets on the floor boards.

This is the set of interest:
MOULDED DEFENDER MAT SET V8,300TDI,TD5 BLACK, RNK4200 - Kit Configuration Page

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
You obviously can't beat RoversNorth for service anywhere. But, UK vendors are very competitive on price, and are surprisingly low on shipping costs. Got mine (Wright/Exmoor Moulded Matting Kit) from John Craddocks. Even at 33 KG for this mat, price with shipping and duties (No VAT) was very economical. There are several different models depending on drive and transmission.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Sourced mine from Lucky8llc. At the time they had the best price and great service as always.

·
Premium Member
2,127 Posts
Buy the Wright Offroad version (Exmoor Trim now) $714

Shipping costs are high due to the weight, but the sound and heat blocking is better than any other option on the market, and the price delivered is still less than the OEM matting

You can buy it from us, but would likely save more in shipping if you got it from Rovers North.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
I got mine through safari for my 94 NAS 90. He cut me a deal and on shipping as well. It was the 3 piece unit and it really made a difference on heat, sound, and cleanliness. It also helped a lot with the resale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts