-Not rusting apart
-Legal in the US of course, preferably already titled
-running well enough to make it from wherever it is to wisconsin
-Hard top preferred

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im also 100% its a scam, same ad is reposted all over CL, some saying its an auto, gas and or diesel, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Price range 8-15k Only requirements are: -Not rusting apart -Legal in the US of course, preferably already titled -running well enough to make it from wherever it is to wisconsin -Hard top preferred
The rusting bit might be at the top end of your budget.

Anything worth it's 'salt' is going to cost around $15k without upgrades. Even then it's a crapshoot for corrosion (can be well hidden/covered)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have two coming in that meet your criteria but not till end of Sept will they be titled and ready. No less than 15k each.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That's mine, I'm just outside Charlottesville VA, it might fit the bill for you. Let me know if you require any further details. It's pretty solid, has clean title and all the import / customs documents.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still kind of on the hunt. If anyones more in the midwest so i could check one out, even if not selling. That would be great just to get a feel for what to look at.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I saw it, kinda looking for one with a wagon rear instead of a panel rear. Ill keep it in mind though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I didnt know about that site, thanks for linking it. Will make the hunt easier knowing i can probably consider panelsides now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts