Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of interior grey hard plastic window trim panels for a Defender 110 Station Wagon. I need the side window trim for both sides and the rear window trim for both sides. A set for a D90 might work too (I think the only difference is the belt mounting?). If you have a set or portion of a set you are willing to part with please let me know the condition and price. Thanks!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Before I pay the crazy shipping cost from the UK I figured I would bump this back to the top and see if anyone who has some inventory notices this. Update on my original post: trim for a 90 will not work, I need the 110 style. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Have you called Safari HP (407) 517-4983?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the replies. For some reason I didn't even think of checking with Safari HP. But I think I will wait to see if Victor comes up with anything first.
Shipping cost from the UK is the main issue. I can a full set of trim for 100 GBP from a wrecker but the shipping cost for boxes over 120" long is brutal.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
meant to say 120 cm long in the last post, not 120". 120 cm = about 48". For some reason I can't edit the post.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looking for these if anyone has a set or partial set. Thanks for looking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts