Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Front External Windshield roll bar NAS "style"

Looking to put it on a 88 ROW 90, Curious what these run and if anyone has one around.

·
Premium Member
10,771 Posts
Adam, have you ruled out a full cage? If you plan to build to wheel this truck I will tell you the full cage is what I wish I had lots of time. The rear corners love to kiss trees.
I hadn't thought about it but thats a good reason to go with a full external unit rather than cab only. The SD unit show above worries me because there is nothing supporting the cage at the A pillar.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
I have SD front external roll cages in stock. These are the SVX thicker tube style.

I also have a NAS 90 front hoop and internal B hoop available. I would have to be pursuaded by $$ to part with it. Open to offers.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Once i get my rear trailing arms (tonight) i will be brining truck to a local bender to see what he thinks for an external.. only thing that kills me now is it wont fit in garage with full external. but agree the added protecton is a huge +

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like a good blend, rear internal will solve the garage clearance

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
Plus the fact that you can bolt the tub sides to the internal and cut the whole rear bulkhead out

·
Premium Member
7,824 Posts
ive got dents and marks on my roof and gutters from trees, the full SD exo-cage has always appealed to me

·
Registered
729 Posts
I sold a genuine NAS that had a damaged horizontal not long a go for somewhere around $1000. Was probably a good price. The damage was minimal and easily repairable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts