Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the exhaust system that will fit a 94 NAS D90 (3.9L V8). Also need the O2 sensors as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only thing I saw from Lucky 8 was exhaust gaskets...Yeah I will likely go new its just hard to get anything shipped to CA and am likely going to be doing an LS swap in a few years.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just installed a NRP rear section a couple of months ago. I have the Y pipe, have not had the time to install.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have installed the stainless systems from Rimmer Bros in all my British vehicles both TDI and V8. I have been very happy with them. They come with a lifetime warranty. I have always waited until they have their annual sales, usually the discount covers the shipping. I am sure the same systems are available from other vendors as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump to see if anyone has anything laying around after a SS upgrade....not looking for a new system now as I will be doing a LS swap in the future

·
Registered
117 Posts
bump for any used exhaust systems
I will have an excellent "Y" pipe off a 97 NAS after I install the NRP Y pipe that I got from rovers north. I just bought the complete NRP exhaust for the NAS, and realized that the "Y" pipe was still very good to excellent. It will be a few months before I get around to installing. Going to sell the NAS and I just wanted the exhaust to be perfect, as well as everything else on the truck. Decided I want to go back to a 109. Send me a PM and i'll hang on to your contact if you are interested.....

tim

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am located in Santa Cruz. Still have the body off working on fuel/brake lines and body work so probably won't need the exhaust for another 2-3 months.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts