Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a Defender 90 soft top to daily drive. I would prefer a '97 for the transmission; however, I'm open to a '94 and '95 as well.

I'm following several sites, instagram, and familiar with the eBay listings and repeat listings.

In addition, I would also consider a NAS/ROW Defender restomod as well.

Please PM if you have one that you are interested in selling. I'm located in Dallas/Ft Worth, but travel and shipping is not a problem for the right one.

Thanks, Evan

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'm looking for a Defender 90 soft top to daily drive. I would prefer a '97 for the transmission; however, I'm open to a '94 and '95 as well.

I'm following several sites, instagram, and familiar with the eBay listings and repeat listings.

In addition, I would also consider a NAS/ROW Defender restomod as well.

Please PM if you have one that you are interested in selling. I'm located in Dallas/Ft Worth, but travel and shipping is not a problem for the right one.

Thanks, Evan
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wanted to thank everyone for all the PM's and leads on D90's over the last week - I really appreciate it. I do want AC for the Texas heat and driving to and from work. I realize they don't do much, but I still like having it. I'm 53 and grew up with these, so this is a bucket list truck for me.

With that being said, I'm still looking - I'd prefer close to stock - '97 Black, Arles Blue, Coniston Green, or Red soft top. I will also consider '94 and '95 for the right Defender.

Please keep the PM's and leads coming - Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump - still looking. I know of three D90’s that have sold from this thread and have met some good owners already.

Please PM me with any leads.
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m also looking for a NAS D90 soft top for daily drive and off road (so I don’t care about super low miles). Strangely enough I also live in Dallas so I want AC but am fine with auto or manual. No problem with restomod but since I want a ST I strongly prefer NAS to ROW. Haven’t figured out how to initiate a PM so pleas PM if you have a soft top NAS for sale

1 - 20 of 22 Posts