Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to find some good used Defender door tops (maybe even Rocky Mtn) for my '71 109 SW. I'd prefer them to be in the Portlandia PDX area to further save on cost, but that's not a total deal breaker... if the price is right. Huge bonus if they've been painted Marine blue (long shot) or that blue color that's close to the classic Series blue. Please PM what you have and your price. Thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Haven't found anything yet. PM me if you've got a set you'd like to sell. Thank you

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would the person with the D90 door tops please PM me again... I thought I had replied back a couple days ago, but it appears that message, both inbox and sent, was deleted instead. I probably did that somehow... doh!

Yes, I'm still looking. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
Nothing to do with door tops, but remember the Young Ones like it was yesterday man

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to see you here Michael. I enjoyed our chat at the ABFM.

If you turn email notifications on, you will have a copy in your email.

-Jeff

Jeff,

Same! Great chatting at the ABFM. I'll look into my settings. Thank you

------ Follow up post added September 23rd, 2015 09:38 AM ------

Nothing to do with door tops, but remember the Young Ones like it was yesterday man
:thumb: YES! The mid 80s wouldn't have been the same without them! That... and 120 Minutes (all on a Sunday night). A few years back, my wife bought me The Young Ones box set... just brilliant!

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
You might ask Doug at Ships Mechanical?

I used to love 'The Young Ones'. Pretty edgy back then!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might ask Doug at Ships Mechanical?

I used to love 'The Young Ones'. Pretty edgy back then!
I did ask him awhile back if he had any... probably should swing by and see if he's got some in now. Always like to give Ships some business if possible.

Yes, The Young Ones are my favorite comedy troop... Kids in the Hall a close second.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still looking. PM what you have and what you think is a fair price. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts