Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for the rear large portion and smaller part over the door. I already have the front section. It’s fine if they need to be recovered, only need them to be structurally sound.

Located in Los Angeles but consider shipped options.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
If you can't find a finisher panel for above the rear door, you could always go this route. Add speakers, with or without LED's over the door.

I've also got the Genuine Ripple Grey headliner material in stock to cover any panels you may find. It's no longer manufactured.
IMG_0373.jpeg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks great, I’ll keep it in mind!

Not planning on adding additional speakers at the moment but good there is a clean option

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
If you can't find a finisher panel for above the rear door, you could always go this route. Add speakers, with or without LED's over the door.

I've also got the Genuine Ripple Grey headliner material in stock to cover any panels you may find. It's no longer manufactured. View attachment 462251
Damn - just finished doing a D90 headliner and NOW I see this super fine idea ! Thanks for this simple home run.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Damn - just finished doing a D90 headliner and NOW I see this super fine idea ! Thanks for this simple home run.
I have been manufactring and selling these on the board now for 5+ years. Upholstered them in Ripple Gray, White, Black Gray and Alcantara,....Started the LED option last year. I have sold and shipped panels across Canada, to the the lower 50, Alaska, UK, Spain, and the Caribbean Islands to owners and restorers. Very surprised you haven't see it before. Happy to make one for you! Rear Speaker Panel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts