email me at richardcampbell at gmail dot com

Thanks
Budget up to 50

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm following that one.
Can you put up some more photos of the rust areas under the truck. What is the rust i see under the doors? Have the door cards ever been off for you to see the condition of the other side of the doors?
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd be happy to post a picture of anything specific. There is surface rust here and there, but overall the undercarriage is excellent. I have not had the door cards off. The paint is starting to bubble on the lower portions of the second row doors (pictured). Not sure what you mean by under the doors. Are you referring to the underside of the door frame?

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd be happy to post a picture of anything specific. There is surface rust here and there, but overall the undercarriage is excellent. I have not had the door cards off. The paint is starting to bubble on the lower portions of the second row doors (pictured). Not sure what you mean by under the doors. Are you referring to the underside of the door frame?
Yes there seems to be rust (maybe staining) under the door frames. Also see frame photo

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes. There is staining on the door underside of the 2nd row doors. I'll post a better pic when I get home on Sunday. With regard to the frame. There is surface rust on that crossmember that runs under the rear seats. It's solid and would be a bit of pain to remove to paint so I left it alone. If it really bothers you galvanized ones are pretty inexpensive. If I was going to do anything about it I'd go that route since it has to come out to be painted might as well put a galvy one back in. I'm just trying to be as transparent as I can. Too many folks just coat everything in black paint and then you can't tell a thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts