Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wolf / Tithonus fiberglass hard top for sale.

Excellent condition. Includes all mounting hardware. Does not include rear door or roll cage.

$25

Yes, $25. The catch: you must pick it up on-site in Gig Harbor, WA. No shipping. No delivery to a shipping depot. It's a 3-4 person lift. Feel free to organize your own shipping but it's huge, fragile, and heavy and the only safe way to move it is mounted to a Defender 110.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Chris,

If you are not in a rush to get rid of it I will take it off your hands for your asking price. I have a 91 110 that I am cutting in some station wagon windows for ventilation and visibility issues...mine is a RHD.

I am up in Vancouver, BC and would need to remove my top and organize the run down.

May I ask why you are getting rid of it, and how do you think it compares to a regular aluminum top?

Cheers,

Dave Fraser
604-323-4288

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave, you're welcome to it. Top is currently at Defenders Northwest in Gig Harbor. First person to send me the money gets the top. As you might have guessed, I'm not charging $25 to make money, I'm just using that top stop the lickers and the could-be-interested crowd from wasting my (and DNW's) time.

The tops are quite nice for the PNW climate. They seal well and are perfect for camping inside. The downside is that the ventilation is non-existent, though it sounds like you have plans for that. I'm selling because I like to run a soft top on my desert trips and roll my sides up. I'd always planned to buy an Exmoor and finally got around to it.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Hi Chris, If you are not in a rush to get rid of it I will take it off your hands for your asking price. I have a 91 110 that I am cutting in some station wagon windows for ventilation and visibility issues...mine is a RHD. I am up in Vancouver, BC and would need to remove my top and organize the run down. May I ask why you are getting rid of it, and how do you think it compares to a regular aluminum top? Cheers, Dave Fraser 604-323-4288
Please post up pics when you cut it up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would not cut up this hard top, I am putting station wagon windows in my original, and this one I would keep original as I have always liked the wolf look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Chris,

If someone else can grab it then I will pass on it.

I just can't get down there soon enough.

Sorry

Dave

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
I'm gonna turn mine into a john boat.

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
Haha!!! I will...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts