Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any leads Esp in the US for wire harness connectors? I need to build my own harness going to each door for power window and locks, and power locks for the rears of the 130...I can’t find the appropriate connectors..I don’t want to cut and make my own connections, I would rather keep it stock-ish...

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Here are a few places that I used a few months ago. Pretty fast with the shipping. If you can give me a few better pictures of each connector, I am sure can find the exact make and model of the connectors and terminals.
Corsa Technic is based in the states.
All Products - automotiveconnectors.com This has a lot of the connectors used in Euro and British cars, but they are based in the UK.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You can order a ton of connectors directly from TE Connectivity. Free shipping too. The only downside is sorting through their site to actually figure out what you need.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Well here is the first connector. Still working on the other one.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a better shot of the harness for inside the door...and the two connectors on the right side..Light Yellow (window) and Black (Locks) just to the left...
lr016315-front-door-wiring-harness-for-land-rover-defender-fits-driver-side-from-2002-onward-w...jpg

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well here is the first connector. Still working on the other one.

Yep...that is the Window Mating part!

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts