Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,483 Posts
They aren't particularly nice, but Terra Firma bumpers are cheap and made well enough.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I love the classic Camel Trophy look of my Mantec winch bumper and Brownchurch brush guard. The downside is that the Mantec part is kind of a piece of crap. If I were doing it over, I would have Matt at Rockware clone the bumper part and box it in to make it stronger.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
The Mantec was what CT ran and they had the snatch bar if I recall. But I think your limited to SW winches unless you re drill it

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn! Thanks for all the input!! Modding the snatch bar is a quick and easy project as is redrilling mounting holes. If nobody has one used or gathering dust I'll order one after I get home from summer vacation.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Any thoughts on getting a front receiver instead and using a receiver mounted winch when you need it? I think if you want that snatch loom a camel trophy brownchurch bull bar would be the easiest method.

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm old and the thought of lifting a winch into place, winching out and stowing the winch doesn't sound like an exercise that I would like to try on the trail. It would let my truck retain its clean look though.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
I have one Dave.. $849....sexy

------ Follow up post added July 15th, 2015 11:28 AM ------

And only fits a Husky :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts