Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88' 110
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White Elephant :: 1994 Land Rover D90 (2015-07-06 07:08:15)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks like a very nice condition and very original NAS 1994. Tickford tops generally didn't last long and I see you still have the cardboard passenger footwell. Those generally don't last either. I still have mine but you don't see too many.

Truck looks to be in great shape based on the pictures. How is the rear frame (from the rear spring tower mounts rearward) and rear cross member (what some might think the bumper mounts to)? Generally those rot out from underneath.

In any event looks like you got a nice one on your hands!

·
Registered
88' 110
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks William. I'm happy with it. It's not as clean as yours, but it is very original (except the lift). Not much rust thanks to all the time it spent in Utah. The rear cross member and back end of the frame are in good shape. There is some surface rust on the axles, a bit on the door hinges, and some on the NAS hitch. Will get it cleaned up over time.

I laughed when I first saw that the cardboard kick panels were still in truck. The new fabricated ones are nice, but I keep the cardboard just because it's vintage.

Not sure that I'll get mine to be as mint as your truck, but I'll keep working on it!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Very nice indeed! I love the stock look. I had a 97 back in 98 and sold it, so I have taken a few libertys with my new love, more individual expressions etc.
Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts