Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
I think you only need two, the ones closest to the seats are the only ones that use them. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you only need two, the ones closest to the seats are the only ones that use them. I could be wrong.
Could be just the driver and pass side seats closest to the front of the truck. Those are the seats that are currently going in. Do you happen to have any?

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
I do somewhere I was looking through my shop last night with drew on the phone. I didn't have any luck... I'll look again this weekend.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
looks like AWR4613 -Jeff
That's it! Thanks Jeff. Now to locate them at a less ridiculous price. If i need 4 at $90 that is going to hurt!

------ Follow up post added August 6th, 2015 06:42 PM ------

I do somewhere I was looking through my shop last night with drew on the phone. I didn't have any luck... I'll look again this weekend.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Found it, I would just make one.. Would cost more the $10 and 30 min of work. I can send measurements if you want.

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for following up! I just went ahead and ordered two from LRdirect last week. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Found it, I would just make one.. Would cost more the $10 and 30 min of work. I can send measurements if you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts