Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a set of 4 wheel adapters. They are used but in great shape! These will allow you to put D2 wheels on your D90/110, RRC, D1. You may be able to fit P38 and newer rover wheels.
$400 shipped conus

PM me if you are interested

DA5006 WHEEL ADAPTOR KIT | shop | www.lrseries.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Tithonus Tdi on 37’s, 90 Tdi/auto, D-I Tdi 5-speed
5,379 Posts
Everybody knows a bolt pattern spaced at a smaller diameter is a weaker than if at a larger diameter, right? Something to think about before loading up your 110.
I cannot imagine a 110 coming close to the weight of a monster D-II, and have never seen them break there. Not arguing the pattern is stronger wider, but also doubt it is of much concern....

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts
I cannot imagine a 110 coming close to the weight of a monster D-II, and have never seen them break there. Not arguing the pattern is stronger wider, but also doubt it is of much concern....
It boils down to the hub transferring the effective braking power. Doesn't the D2 have floating front calipers where 110s has the more powerful 4-piston calipers and the higher tow rating?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.