Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, second question of the day,

I have these running and turn lights for my defender and I was wondering where I can buy more of them. I really like the look of them but haven't been able to find them anywhere unfortunately. The reason I want some more are because these ones are stuck on here and I need to change the headlights but can't without taking them off. Im thinking about just cutting them but dont want to unless I can get more. Heres a few pics:
IMG_0943.jpeg IMG_0942.jpeg IMG_0941.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,410 Posts
These are the military style ex-mod lights . You can probably get them free from someone on here removing them

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
They will come off. You just need to unscrew them really hard.

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
Adam posted up the other day looking for them, multiple people tried to give them away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are the military style ex-mod lights . You can probably get them free from someone on here removing them
Ok, good to know and thank you for the information!

They will come off. You just need to unscrew them really hard.
I did try and even used pb blaster, wd40, and some very strong people and none of us could get it off unfortunately. Thank you though!

Adam posted up the other day looking for them, multiple people tried to give them away.
If anyone is trying to give them away I wouldn't mind paying for them, as long as their in decent shape, thanks for the info!

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
You need to carefully use a pair of large waterpump pliers. They will come....

You can buy the lights new if you want that and there are many used stashes around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts