Defender Source Forum banner
5201 - 5216 of 5216 Posts

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
All 1997-8 ROW 300TDI R380 LHD 110 CSWs, full documents with each, available very cheap.
I cleaned out Texas mud and sticks so wife could roll in the NAS.

Then got on forum and saw that people STILL cannot grasp the concept of “Vehicles for sale” vs. chit-chat threads. Just sayin’.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Rebuilt my seatbox, assembled the bed. I'm test fitting the body one last time before it heads into the paint booth. I need to fit the roof to finish weld my b pillars, they were repaired before I disassembled the truck, but I only tacked them together. Everything is lining up great to the new tub. The 110 makes my already small garage very small.

So... many... rivets.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Put another coat on the reclaimed mahogany. It's not perfect but it should durable for the dog and tools back there -- and remain a little fun. Might polish and touch up the finish at some point in the future. Might just use it and start tearing it up as is.

·
Registered
86 Posts
alexc93,

yes these are Wolf 16” wheels with 30mm spacers to get them a hair outside the fender wells. Just don’t be a dummy like me and get the black spacers it you go that route….😐

I’m running 33x12.5x16 and I am very happy with the ride and stance

·
Registered
14' L494 / 97' 110
12 Posts
alexc93,

yes these are Wolf 16” wheels with 30mm spacers to get them a hair outside the fender wells. I’m running 33x12.5x16 and I am very happy with the ride and stance
Awesome, i thought the biggest you could squeeze on a wolf was 255/85/16!

·
Registered
159 Posts
worked hard for the last week getting my death wobble figured out. things i replaced

1. Trailing Arm Bushings
2. Panhard Bushings
3. Track Rod Bar
4. Drag Link Bar
5. Discovery Steering Drop Arm
6. Steering Box Tightened up

Holy CoW! the truck drives like a new car, no more wandering over the highway, no more death wobble at 70kph, and no more diving for the ditch during braking!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got a new breather put in the rear axle and new hub caps. No more leaking rear axle. It passed state inspection so I’m legal now. And mounted a new bag inside the center console for paperwork. It’s a Blue Ridge Overland bag, excellent products. Mounted my other Blue Ridge bag on the head rest, and put tools in some Pelican cases.

5201 - 5216 of 5216 Posts