Defender Source Forum banner

4941 - 4945 of 4945 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
So a friend of mine asked me 'what's the latest with my NAS D90' so I made a short SmartPhone video to send him and I thought...'Defender Source might like to see this in the 'What have you done lately thread' so I'm posting it here as a short YouTube link. Enjoy.
Nice - what brand swing away tire carrier is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
Installed my dashboard hula girl. If anyone needs detailed installation instructions let me know and I'll post a YouTube video. :p

View attachment 449666
My OCD has kicked in and I’m troubled by this photo. The Hula girl is on the left side of the finger pull thereby leaving the right side empty and wanting.

A couple of ideas spring to mind:

Affix another Hula girl on the right side of the finger pull, being careful to choose the right figurine, something that might complement the ukulele maybe?

Or, construct a plinth and replace it with the ashtray, giving a focused and balanced view of the single Hula girl. Be careful though, in the build of the plinth, it should not call attention to itself with regards to material used or shape, may I suggest a truncated pyramid using discreetly textured black ABS?

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1989 110 2-door soft top
15 Posts
My OCD has kicked in and I’m troubled by this photo. The Hula girl is on the left side of the finger pull thereby leaving the right side empty and wanting.

A couple of ideas spring to mind:

Affix another Hula girl on the right side of the finger pull, being careful to choose the right figurine, something that might complement the ukulele maybe?

Or, construct a plinth and replace it with the ashtray, giving a focused and balanced view of the single Hula girl. Be careful though, in the build of the plinth, it should not call attention to itself with regards to material used or shape, may I suggest a truncated pyramid using discreetly textured black ABS?

Good luck!
Well, I had no idea this mod would be so controversial. Two hula girls, though? What do you think this is, an ECD build?

I’ll work on a redesign and start a build thread.

4941 - 4945 of 4945 Posts