Defender Source Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Already been done. You can download the pdf's here: http://www.retroanaconda.com/landrover/category/resources/
Also the installable 2009 version of Microcat which I find works well.

The only downside is that it is windows and requires admin rights to change the system date so it will run.
I do this with "runas /user:administrator cmd", change the system date, start Microcat from the command line, change the system date back to current and close the admin cmd window.

Reactions: MacKai

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
The pdf's are nice, but Microcat, sometimes, limits it to your particular VIN. Also, you can search by PN and see if the same part is used in more than one place on a particular vehicle (some things are) and lets you search across all catalogs so you can see if the same part is used on multiple vehicles.
I use both Microcat and hard copy. And parts sellers. The parts catalogs (Microcat & pdf) do have errors in them.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you to all those who made the various parts catalogues available - very helpful indeed.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
410 Posts
If someone is looking in the Orange County, Southern CA area, I recommend:

Rover Dr.
51 Auto Center Dr.
Irvine, CA
(949) 462-0648

Ask for Matt (the owner), he will treat you right.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Guys and gals. I apologize, I just realized today that I posted this in the wrong thread.

Moderators, please delete this ASAP. Thank you.

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,172 Posts
Russian LRCAT is now here:
new.lrcat.com
Google will auto translate the pages, so no worries.

·
Registered
149 Posts
www.lrworkshop.com

Click on diagrams for a full list of part numbers.

This site has a few features.....you can store your service history etc within its confines.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Can't believe that in 10 years no one ever posted this:

Full set of manuals and a parts catalogue for ROW defenders 1987 onwards (disregard the "TD5 and Puma" in the title - this stuff is for pre-Td5 Defenders/90/110's. LT77 and R380 shop manuals. Water ingress manual, everything in one place.
Not a single file but a collection thereof. Found this back in the day before I even found DefenderSource

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
Can't believe that in 10 years no one ever posted this:

Full set of manuals and a parts catalogue for ROW defenders 1987 onwards (disregard the "TD5 and Puma" in the title - this stuff is for pre-Td5 Defenders/90/110's. LT77 and R380 shop manuals. Water ingress manual, everything in one place.
Not a single file but a collection thereof. Found this back in the day before I even found DefenderSource
It's been posted many times but always get lost in the chatter, it's a shame a parts and manuals section can not be made to help the new guys. But knowledge is power to some.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
You could buy the Land Rover originals, parts diagrams repair manuals etc.
I have it in a memory stick all models.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts