Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have been thinking about my D90, and compared to the great vehicles I see being offered, restored, clean and nice, this might not work at all, but I just decided to try, this is because I found a beautiful Renault Alpine, that for some reason my brain says I have to have, and there is no room in my garage for 4 cars..
The Boss also indicated that I need to chose between the D90 and the Renault, not both,
I am asking a not realistic number, I need $27K for the D90,
It actually is rust free underneath, some bits on the body, new clutch master Cylinder, new throttle cable, that is about all I have done, the Diesel Engine turbo is as it came, it has like 175K miles, it is perfect for me, so I will be fine either way,
The truck is at home in Novi Michigan,
any comments? suggestions? ideas on how I can have my cake and eat it too?:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,766 Posts
Rule 1: You never regret selling a Renault.
Rule 2: You always regret selling a Defender
Any questions?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
27 probably isn't a fly off the shelf number. If you have time, patience and work hard you'll eventually figure out where that intersection is. Asking a bunch of random guys what they think a fair price is will not be very fruitful, IMO. GLWTS!!
I understand, thank you!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
So is this a for sale thread or an opinion thread? I don't want to bend any rules or step on anyone's toes giving a price opinion, if that's not what you're looking for.

BTW, it's a nice looking vehicle. Where is it from being LHD and little rust?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So is this a for sale thread or an opinion thread? I don't want to bend any rules or step on anyone's toes giving a price opinion, if that's not what you're looking for.

BTW, it's a nice looking vehicle. Where is it from being LHD and little rust?
Thanks! I bought it from red mountain 2 years or so ago, Alabama maybe?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts