Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our members is going through a perfect storm. I know these are challenging times for everyone but he is in a particularly tough spot. There is only so much that Im able to disclose but this is what he asked me to share.

1. Currently have primary emergency temporary custody of my 4 1/2 yr old son until next court hearing.
2. Everything I own is in my house which I am not allowed to go to nor access any items. This includes ALL of my Land Rovers, all of my parts that have been sold and pending delivery, My recently finished Tithonus build which was days from being auctioned on BAT, all of my clothes, shoes, personal belongings, all of my tools, all of my sons belongings, my laptops, everything I own. Even our bank accounts were frozen so neither of us could access mutual funds.
3. It’s complicated but bc I left the home w my son, until things get settled I had to get an immediate apartment, furnishing, clothes for my son and myself and can’t return to the home until further court hearings.
4. Selling real estate w the covid -19 going on and everything being closed is difficult. My family lives on fixed incomes and we don’t have much money. All of my money resides in my garages on my property that I can’t access.
5. There is Sooooo much more to this case that I’d love to share w everyone but I’m advised by my attorney I can’t say anything at the moment. A lot of hurtful truths will come out as this pans out.
6. You can used my handle: WBSurfer to let people know who I am.
7. In your thread, tell everyone to reply to you directly and try to keep from posting too much directly to the thread itself.
8. I am grateful to anyone who can help me with donations that will only be used for the assistance of said situation. I could use tools, clothing, toys for my son, if local to me I could use household items and furnishing, gift cards to Walmart- Costco -food lion for groceries, prayers, and any money that can be donated. Paying rent and daycare will be challenging.

I am devastated by what has happened to me and my son but we are strong and will come out stronger. We have faith and are very positive people with lots of motivation and we will succeed.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I am sure there are many here that will help. Where are you located (for the local help)? Also, recommend setting up a Go Fun Me page since it makes it very easy for folks to donate money. Do you have a mailing address for people to send items?

These are tough time for many, especially for WBSurfer from the sound of it. Best of luck to him.

·
Premium Member
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Angus.. Im actually nowhere near him. He is down in NC and Im in Maine. I just got a paypal for him if you want to PM me or we can see if someone local is able to help with donations.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Thank you to the forum for any support. My situation is beyond challenging and I am struggling hard at the moment. I could use any and all support I can get.
I live in Wilmington NC for any local contributions.
I would LOVE to have a go fund me account set up but have no clue how to do any of that.
If there are any of you guys/gals out there that know the best ways to get assistance I am all ears.

Thank you to everyone!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I would LOVE to have a go fund me account set up but have no clue how to do any of that.
If there are any of you guys/gals out there that know the best ways to get assistance I am all ears.
Do you have access to your Paypal account?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Yes. I had to get a new bank account and link my new account to my paypal account.

I appreciate you Cowboy! Thanks for your assistance.

I’ve never experienced nor seen in my 44 years of life such evilness and toxic ness that people are capable of. Please keep me and my son in your prayers through this appalling time we are going through.

Thanks forum for your support.

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
Can someone message me WBSurfer's new paypal? I have some funds to send - thanks(y)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yes a paypal address and an actually address.
What size cloths does your son need? Stay strong man, this to shall pass!

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
WB shoot me your physical address. Funds are real tight with everything going on but I’ve got cloths from my boys now 6 and 9 that will fit your son and some toys. Also If you know the shoe size I’ve got those too.

happy to send a box down from
VT.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts