Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
You sold the D90 because you couldn't "fit the whole family in it". What are your plans for the Tithonus considering it's basically the same layout but with all inward facing benches in the back? Just trying to save you some time and from having to list another truck a month after purchasing.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have two extra Tithonus right now. One soft top and one hard top. Both titled in PA. My personal Tith is going to be at the Conshohocken car show tomorrow if you or anyone is around the Philadelphia area. Good luck with your search!

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well a local guy let me check out his mod 110 that was not for sale. It lived up to its reputation. Was very hot, underpowered, and visibility was very limited. Even for a landrover. Didn't realize how pleseant my 84 90 st was due to it being my only defender to that point. Honestly between that and an available 200 TDI 90 sw, at a comparable price change my mind.

Yeah a compromise is less space but hoping removing bulkhead and a folding bench style seat will help.

Thanks all

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.