Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking at a Range Rover in the Dallas area, and curious if anyone is able to or want to lay hands on it. I'll be buying it sight unseen so any help would be great. PM me for details if you're interested. I can always return the favor in the Chattanooga area.

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
I'll be in Euless for a couple of days this week. Time is short, but if the seller is flexible I may be able to help.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Couldn't PM from app.... I might be able to check it out. Im only going to be good for and rrc, no experience with a p38 or newer. Let me know what city as im in North Fort Worth and DFW is a pretty big place. Would have a few days this week but only during the day if the seller is flexible.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couldn't PM from app.... I might be able to check it out. Im only going to be good for and rrc, no experience with a p38 or newer. Let me know what city as im in North Fort Worth and DFW is a pretty big place. Would have a few days this week but only during the day if the seller is flexible.
Thanks to you both for the reply. I sent a PM to both of you in the event one is closer/easier than the other. Truck is located in East Dallas and it's a '95 RRC. Owner is flexible on meeting time as long as he has some advance notice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts