Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in an area that requires testing and have a land rover diesel please contact me.

I am looking for emissions testing results for a 2.5 natural, an 19j, and a 200tdi. A 300 will help but right now I specifically need the below results, since these engines are all 25 years old. Please email me @ [email protected]

Helping me with this project may change things for the entire community

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
I don't think they do it in VT. I have a rebuilt 19J arriving this month. Is it something a normal shop can do or may equipment to do? Glad to help if I can.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Doug , here on the east coast nj is the only state to require emissions on older diesels. According to epa and my instructor at nova.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Might want to reach out to people in Colorado you have to get emission every year in most areas in CO for diesel

I might have the results from my 200 but they would be a few years old.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I will share results of mine later this evening. 200 and I think have two one from 2.5 years back and definitely one from this year still in the file

·
Premium Member
15,169 Posts
Delaware will test anything for free. Just drive through the line with a registration. It can be out of state.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Might want to reach out to people in Colorado you have to get emission every year in most areas in CO for diesel

I might have the results from my 200 but they would be a few years old.

You mean my 200. :)

·
Premium Member
13,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Need test results from a 2.5 natural asap. Have 2oo/300 results.
This has federal agency implications Please assist asap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im in a state that doesn't test anything without an ODB2 OR Diesel, but I'm curious what exactly is going on with this. What are the implications we are discussing?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts