Defender Source Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just got some pictures from a good friend in spain that sources vehicles for a living. It is a 200tdi, no AC, in arles blue....not exactly what you are looking for but here is the catch; owner is asking 9k euro for it. You have a ton of room in budget for a proper paint job, endless mods, and AC. I'm actually doing a project alongside my friend right now. PM or comment back if interested.

·
Registered
Looking for a 300TDi D90
18 Posts
My offer stands, I'll do 50 for a forum member. I paid a fortune to have a Defender that I knew was done right (by Ken at Surfside) in a setup I liked. Price might be high, but supply = demand. You won't see many cars coming over before Covid is over.

Car is in Boston, and I haven't shipped it yet to Dallas. Would love to unload this before I ship it for my upcoming move.

I know very well that forum members are price savvy. I won't be offended if there isn't any interest, but spare me any offers. I'll keep it and continue enjoying it until someone falls in love with it. Only reason I'm selling is to try and buy a house. Life priorities have changed since purchasing it a couple months ago.

Beautifully done. I was just speaking to Ken about getting 90 300Tdi. GLWS

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Are you still looking ?
the one I presented earlier sold within 5 minutes after I got it in and checked it out. Getting another white one in though.

·
Premium Member
1989 110 2-door soft top
15 Posts
Still searching. Quality imports from Spain and other European locations seemed to have taken a hit while COVID is around.

$30-40k usd budget must be lhd d90 in white wagon, ROW acceptable

Scott
North Carolina
Call Jason @ Performance Rovers in Matthews, NC. 704.821.5448. There was a customer's 90 for sale when I was in there this week. 91, LHD, white, hard top, 200TDI. $38k

·
Registered
121 Posts
It's not white, but now in budget 😁

·
Premium Member
3,826 Posts
I have a NAS with 6.2 LS located in CO, registered in CO. It was a salvage about 20 years ago due to an accident and built it on a new chassis. It could use a little work, but really just on the body with some dents and stuff. But it is modified, for sure-- Roll Cage, rack, great seats with heaters but no AC and no headliner. ARB/Old Man Emu 1.5" minimal lift on 255/85/16's with lockers front and rear (trutrac/Detroit). No rear seats but does have a platform and underneath is a full length bed pull out drawer on 500lb full extension slides :) . One hell of a strong sweet running LS. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. Two things wrong that I don't have time to fix right now--one is the rear A-frame joint just started making a clunck--I have a new one, just haven't gotten to it. The under-body/tub roll bar connector shows signs of end rust--again, I have a brand new 2-piece Safety Designs one that also comes with it. Since we are buying a new house I told my wife I would sell it but it isn't listed. I'd take $55K, but that is as low as I would go and would keep it for under that. PM if interested.

Someday I will advertise it...maybe.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts