Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I have someone looking for a very nice D110 station wagon. Here are the needs:
  • Prefer NAS but willing to entertain very well built RoW trucks
  • Must be in the USA already tagged and titled
  • Must be direct to truck and be able to put me in touch directly with seller (if you're not the owner)
  • Very nice interior quality, redone seating material ok / please provide source of work
  • Very nice exterior quality, respray ok if top tier / please provide source of work
  • If restored, must have documented work through a reputable dependable verifiable source
  • No soft tops, must be a 5-door SW
  • Prefer 300tdi, Td5 or V8
  • A/C a must, or must be able to add prior to shipping
  • Must have a good working heater
  • Must be mechanically sound, documented maintenance items, dates/what was done, etc.
  • no rust, no faded paint
  • no stories, no broken things, etc.
  • No blinged-out BS trucks
Please send all details including good pictures to [email protected]
Prefer that you send high-res volume of pics via WeTransfer and then details via email. Please don't ask the budget, I am very comfortable with the pricing/valuations of these trucks so when you send details, PLEASE include an asking price. This will only be shared to the client for the ones I pass along.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is your timing? ASAP or? Color preference? Td5 conversion an option?
timing is immediate / when i find the right one. Willing to wait for the right one but with the flooded market, there should be something out there now. No color preferences. Yes to the Td5. What do you have?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
49 State, or also California eligible?
49 state is fine, buyer is in the NE. I have a nice NAS 110 that I'm pushing him hard on, not just because, but he's older and simply having a VIN register wherever you go, parts, roll cage, etc. Have presented two other options as well, waiting to hear back. But please, if you have something, send my way.

(btw this is not collecting for Second Daily as some of you asked...this is for a specific buyer. But certainly if anyone has something they want to sell through SD hit me up. Always looking for high quality honest trucks and sellers)

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I have a one owner 1995 csw110 with a genuine 57 k miles on the clock all fully documented. It’s RHD however I have a full lhd conversion in my possession and it’s in GB. it was bought new by ITV television station and spent its entire life on the tv program Emmerdale which it was featured on weekly. It got written out 5 years ago and I bought it,I haven’t covered a 100 miles in that time of my ownership. It’s a tidy unmolested original vehicle completely standard in green. Il post pics tmrw. I was wanting around £25,000 Sterling. Cheers Dan

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a one owner 1995 csw110 with a genuine 57 k miles on the clock all fully documented. It’s RHD however I have a full lhd conversion in my possession and it’s in GB. it was bought new by ITV television station and spent its entire life on the tv program Emmerdale which it was featured on weekly. It got written out 5 years ago and I bought it,I haven’t covered a 100 miles in that time of my ownership. It’s a tidy unmolested original vehicle completely standard in green. Il post pics tmrw. I was wanting around £25,000 Sterling. Cheers Dan
thanks, keeping it to original LHD. Sounds lovely though, not for my current guy but please share pics just would love to see it.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Email sent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts