Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
1991 Defender 110 SW
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All - various odd pieces that are collecting in my basement. This is my first posting for sale, so if anything is wildly out of range, please let me know, shoot me an offer. Available for pick-up in the Philadelphia suburbs (19006). I will be in the Richmond, VA area at the end of August and could bring some of the smaller things that way. Buyer pays shipping.

Photo Gallery

Set of 4 16" Steel Wheels with BFG Mud Terrain KM3 265/75R16: $700

Car seat mounting anchors - this was given to me by another member and passing it along to someone who may need anchor points for a car seat: free

Light mount bar: $30

Lamp Kit - no cracks in plastic housing but gaskets are not in best shape. Some of the connectors were cut while I was replacing with a new light set: $20

Wipac front headlights - working fine, replaced with LED: $30

Plastic coolant expansion tank, no cracks, replaced with aluminum unit: Free

Springal 48 spline wheel boss (brand new): $25

Mountney steering wheel 13" diameter (looks new as well): $50

LH Rear Door Window Regulator MUC3027 and RH Rear Door Window Regulator MUC3026, windows are very challenging to open / close. I thought it was the regulator, so I replaced it with an aftermarket unit from Craddock, unfortunately that didn't solve the problem, but still now I have no need for these, potentially original, window regulators: Free

Craddock also sent me the wrong window regulator in my original order. The bag states it's an MUC3026, but it is not. I'm not sure what window this is for, but I'm sure someone on here recognizes it: Free

Britpart Window Cranks, DBP6287PMA (4) and Escutcheons, BTR6620PMA (4), bought by mistake, I believe these are for 1994+ and my truck is a 1991. Brand New: $20.

Britpart Rear Door Check Rod LR016708, Brand New: $10

European Trailer Hitch: $50

Seat Belt Parts - various bits from my Defender 110. Some were in a box that were given to me by the previous owner and some were replaced by me. All functioning, but some a bit rusty. $30 for the lot.

PLF346 - Proline Switch Assembly - New looking unit, but ended up replacing because my horn was not working. Turns out it was faulty wiring elsewhere: $40

PLE514 Lucas Windscreen Switch - used unit. Worked fine, but since I replaced the horn/dim switch, I replaced this at the same time: $10

Door Pull Handles (4) - used, some missing screw covers: Free

Shift Knobs for LT77, these were in a box from the previous owner: $5 each

Premium Member
I need the door pull handles and don't mind paying for them along with shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts