Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice v8 spec(disco 1) r380 with the flywheel and plate. Zero wear on shaft and clutch parts look near new. Goes through the gears smoothly. $775 for all of it. Shipping available.

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeremy, would this be a straight bolt on for a NAS 110 with a 4.0L...currently has LT77? Ed
Hey Ed,
You would need the shifter assembly and shifter rod from you current transmission since this has the short shifter assembly, but it's no big deal to swap over.

·
Premium Member
15,163 Posts
There are a lot of differences between the disco and defender R380. I am pretty sure that includes the bellhousing (and maybe the input shaft???) in addition to the shifter assembly. Roadside Rob would know for sure.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are a lot of differences between the disco and defender R380. I am pretty sure that includes the bellhousing (and maybe the input shaft???) in addition to the shifter assembly. Roadside Rob would know for sure.
I've been told by several people that the only difference between v8 defender and v8 disco r380's is the shifter assembly and shifter rail that you can take off your current defender lt77/r380 and swap over.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts