Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this to see if anyone is looking for a LHD D90 here for a good price, I don't have pictures till they arrive since these were purchased and shipped by my partner. The descriptions are:

1989 LHD D90 (sunroof version, county?). Mechanically good as inspected by my partner's mechanic aside from a driveshaft u joint noise. Minor cosmetic issues.

1988 LHD D90. No mechanical issues as reported by the mechanic, a few minor dents and could use a respray.

No haggle price, 14k each before I do anything to them, delivered with Virginia titles. Pictures will be available when they arrive unfortunately. Just putting this up to see if there are people here looking for one of these so they may keep in touch with me as they become available for sale. 14k is absolute no haggle pricing, I would only accept that if I could avoid the hassle of ebay in terms of time for a quick sale. My direct email is [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arrived and cleared from customs, will be picked up Monday. These are the ones with the customs delay caused by the broken bonnet release cable that I shared in another thread. A few people from the board have been in touch with me about these, I will send them pictures Monday and post them for sale here a few days later if they are not spoken for. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts