Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
This has been my daily watch for the past few years. It's the 41mm Black Bay (model 79230 N) with in-house movement. It has been rock solid reliable and a perfect tool watch. That said, my decision to sell my 90 is having a bit of a snowball effect and I'm just going to keep downsizing for as long as the feeling lasts.

As stated, I've worn it every day so it isn't "mint" or brand new but it does present very well. The pictures with the leather deployment strap make it appear as though the bezel tritium is missing; this isn't the case. The watch was just filthy! The picture with the green NATO was taken today (11/20/2020). It'll come in a non-OEM box, with the OEM NATO, OEM Leather and a small collection of aftermarket NATOs.

I can't find my exact watch for sale for less than $3K used online. I've listed it locally in NJ for $2600. For anyone here the price is $2000. It'll be well packaged and shipped with the appropriate amount of insurance.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aye, it’s a nice one alright. In other news, I found the Tudor box.

·
Premium Member
15,215 Posts
Where in NJ and can you take a pic of the box? Do you have any papers to go with it? Where’s did you buy it from initially?

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where in NJ and can you take a pic of the box? Do you have any papers to go with it? Where’s did you buy it from initially?
I’m in 07732... at the beach and about 45 minutes by ferry from manhattan.

No papers, I got it from one of the bigger online vendors, Joma or OC watchguy (I forget which as I bought one watch from each at around the same time)

·
Premium Member
15,215 Posts
Thanks. Going to pass because that is quite a drive for me, but it’s a great deal! I have a heritage chrono.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Going to pass because that is quite a drive for me, but it’s a great deal! I have a heritage chrono.
i hear you. The chrono is nice too! I won’t be heartbroken if I have to keep it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts