Defender Source Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
What is humorous is that Briggs has the highest reaction score even after deleting all of his own posts.
That is really funny

I would think Neil would have the highest reaction score. I don’t know what was better - his posts or the reactions posts from Barry, Horsey and the rest.

·
Premium Member
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Wait a minute i can Get Trophies, points AND tell you all about what ever inane thing i am doing RIGHT NOW.... like eating pizza or checking my email just like a normal 22 year old... Awesome... where do i sign up..
where the hell do you see your points and trophies... do they have a cool graphic at least?

love it
I got an Alert. I clicked that and had 8 alerts for all 8 possible trophies.

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
Or just ignore all that **** like I do. This upgrade isn’t bad on my end. I wanted to hate it but seems good. All that fluff? I don’t look for it or pay attention to it. Seems pretty unobtrusive and easy to ignore so if someone else wants it, that’s fine, just don’t expect me to “check your status”.

·
Premium Member
3,623 Posts
in the vein of purely making fun of this crap... look at all these i got on day 1

So does this mean i have 48 Participation trophies...? that's kinda funny and sad at the same time

BTW... the drag and drop picture adding works well. Good job there site... So far i'm ok with the upgrade esp since i got rid of the ads

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Hate the new upgrade, I have been forced out of my 33 year old Defender and into a new unibody, AWD, electronically controlled, independently suspended crossover. I hate this new Fookin boolsnit forum. And I was soooo close to 5,000! Damm.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts