Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,384 Posts
Does owning more Defenders increase or decrease happiness?
well the quote function is at least functional - and without the Right side and Banner ads its fine... So to answer your question and speaking from experience, it briefly increases happiness and trophies - but screws you in the long run when they break or you are all of a sudden buying 2 of everything now

·
Registered
152 Posts
I just earned my first trophy for figuring out the pattern in the post ads - an ad in between every four posts! I’m still working on the hidden message in the banner & I’m afraid to look at the right side of the screen.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I got all 8 of em.
Want a couple ?
Only have 83 points though, my esteem is low.
I only have 18 :(

Maybe an avatar like Zack's would help us all increase our esteem

·
Registered
498 Posts
In addition to the trophies and such I see that you can now also update your "Status"...holy facebook batman

·
Premium Member
3,384 Posts
Wait a minute i can Get Trophies, points AND tell you all about what ever inane thing i am doing RIGHT NOW.... like eating pizza or checking my email just like a normal 22 year old... Awesome... where do i sign up..
where the hell do you see your points and trophies... do they have a cool graphic at least?

love it

·
Super Moderator
12,047 Posts
What is humorous is that Briggs has the highest reaction score even after deleting all of his own posts.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts