Defender Source Forum banner
221 - 240 of 260 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
The latches have been on back order for a while, I got notice that they shipped yesterday. Anyone going to URE? Change that, I know what I'll be doing this weekend

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,415 Posts
I cant wait : )

·
Premium Member
11,032 Posts
The latches have been on back order for a while, I got notice that they shipped yesterday. Anyone going to URE? Change that, I know what I'll be doing this weekend
Fixing a 107?

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Robert I don't know what you are talking about.... I'll be finishing the latches first, then I'll be finishing all my other projects, then I will organize my shop, and finally will finish up the 107 as well.

·
Premium Member
11,049 Posts
Shut up Robert..... I'll be finishing the latches first, then I'll be finishing all my other projects, then I will organize my shop, and finally will finish up the 107 as well.
Poor Brian. He must be running out of midnight oil. I know he wants to head to URE at the end of next week. :)

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
I appreciate it Chris, but most of this is 100% self inflicted...

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Look what I picked up today... I will be spending my weekend assembling and hopefully packing them to go out next week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,415 Posts
i'll take 2

PP ?

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Sorry Ron, you are gonna have to wait til the next round...

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Ok, they are getting boxed up finally and will leave tomorrow or Wednesday. I sent everyone that owes shipping and handling a balance, please send payment as to not delay shipping:)

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Eric at lucky8 was nice a enough to set everything up through their UPS commercial account. He even sent me custom made double wall boxes....

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Brian,

Looks like the 3 are spoken for, please let me know if one comes up and if so, the deposit amount, paypal, etc.

Thanks,
Nick
Great news. If one opens up let me know. Also, what was the final cost shipped. Thanks.
Is there one still available ?? Would love to get my hands on one?
Same here!
i'll take 2

PP ?
I have one of the ten unicorns that just shipped. It's now for sale cuz I skipped over this tiny little detail called ROW. Facepalm. Anyway, Kandefer knows about it. Contact me or him via PM if interested. It's currently at SafariHP.

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
It's sold I will have PayPal sent

221 - 240 of 260 Posts