Defender Source Forum banner
201 - 220 of 260 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Getting everything ready for assembly, tying up loose ends this week and delivering them to be assembled on Saturday the 25th. We are getting close thank you for everyone's patience... I have a couple special orders so I know those will be taken care of as well...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Getting everything ready for assembly, tying up loose ends this week and delivering them to be assembled on Saturday the 25th. We are getting close thank you for everyone's patience... I have a couple special orders so I know those will be taken care of as well...
thumbs up

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Great news. If one opens up let me know. Also, what was the final cost shipped. Thanks.
$850 plus shipping, depends on where you are located.

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Well, be hold after all this time they are coming together. Hopefully they should be at powder coat next week and ready to ship fairly soon!!! Thanks for waiting guys, this has been a real learning experience...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Well, be hold after all this time they are coming together. Hopefully they should be at powder coat next week and ready to ship fairly soon!!! Thanks for waiting guys, this has been a real learning experience...
Should be worth the wait!....now get those things across home plate :)

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Alright guys! Here we go, time as finally come to get these settled up. All that is left is powder coat packaging and shipping!!! So if you put a deposit on one please send final payment with address and I will figure out shipping. I am currently organizing for the next round, those won't be sold until complete. I am going to start an inventory hopefully.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Alright guys! Here we go, time as finally come to get these settled up. All that is left is powder coat packaging and shipping!!! So if you put a deposit on one please send final payment with address and I will figure out shipping. I am currently organizing for the next round, those won't be sold until complete. I am going to start an inventory hopefully.
shwing

·
Premium Member
11,049 Posts
Funds sent Brian. With Shipping information

BTW: your PM inbox is full!

Looking forward to seeing this!

·
Premium Member
3,367 Posts
Haha, I am waiting on the latches. They where back ordered but should be here this week. I'm hoping to have them ready to ship next week.

201 - 220 of 260 Posts