Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thule crossbars and rack for sale with all mounting hardware

asking 300.00 OBO for rack, would prefer local sale for pickup?!!

also rear diamond plating for sale 75.00 OBO will ship these. They were custom made for d90 by previous owner.

I will entertain any reasonable offers, reason for selling... buying a permanent full roof rack and never liked the look of the diamond plating.

thankyou

link for pics... can take more if required

http://www.valleyheartlabradoodles.com/craig/d90rack.htm

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Hello,
I'm in S. Calif and might be interested in the rack. How tall are the sides? What attaching brackets (jerry can holder, shovel, etc)are available from Thule?

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do have someone coming tomorrow night to have a look... he has first dibs...

i may have mis-represented it i cannot prove it is a thule rack... i was told by the previous owner the crossbars are thule... atlantic british sells similar crossbars... the rack i am not sure... but it seems to fit the bars it is not jerry rigged or anything. I cant seem to find any information on this rack from the thule website....not sure about attatchments... but i am sure you could bolt them on etc...

dimensions of the rack

5" depth of basket
4'10" width
44" in length ...back towards back of truck

hope that helps....

i can take more pics of the rack if you are interested and will post tomorrow evening if it is sold

thank you

·
Premium Member
15,313 Posts
I would be interested in the cross bars if you decide to seperate for some reason. I think they are genuine not Thule FWIW

Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts