Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I got to say is wow!
This is war.

Pretty bad when I suddenly feel I might be safer traveling to Damascus, Syria before Dallas, TX.

I hope anyone I might know on the Dallas police force is okay.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hey white man, I'll buy you a return ticket to Syria. I bet All your guns and your defender you won't go. Stay in Austin, Dallas doesn't need or want your kind here with your insults.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee, I apologize if I offended you. Though I reread my comment and fail to see what I said wrong.

I fail to see where I implied sides considering I still don't have all the facts.

Getting off the airplane tonight, I was told ten officers killed. Going to the nearest tv I find it was only 3 at the time.

If this is what I think it is, it's something I've been predicting since before Ferguson. This whole country is a tinderbox. I just never figured that Dallas would be the ignition. A lot of other places I would have guessed before Dallas.

I spent a brief time in law enforcement. I've been to officer funerals. I feel sorry for all in Dallas.

I also know a lot of officers have been making bad decisions and it's being caught on video.

As I said, this country is a tinderbox. It's full of people on opposite sides pointing fingers and guns at each other. And it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

I don't really have anything against Dallas. I actually kind of like Dallas.

I think you jumped to conclusions too quickly.

And as more facts come to light in this sorrowful day, I'll fine tune my opinions. I just wanted to get a thread started on it.

·
Premium Member
6,087 Posts
LuisC. I don't see it either.

Nonetheless, horrible news in Dallas. Agreed, of all places! God bless the police and those that won't make it home. They live captured 2 of the 3 supposedly. Hopefully they can gain some insight into the organization behind this terrorism/anarchism and snuff this $h!t.

Wait, you're white? ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
hey white man, I'll buy you a return ticket to Syria. I bet All your guns and your defender you won't go. Stay in Austin, Dallas doesn't need or want your kind here with your insults.
50thd90 I fail to see the insult as well, who the **** are you? This forum doesn't need or want some douche bag who doesn't identify himself talking **** while hiding anonymously behind a keyboard. So post up your name and attend some events and get to know those whom YOU insult.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
LuisC is a respected and solid member of the forum. You, on the other hand, can quit D-90 and take your race baiting back to whatever deep web hole you came from.

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
No mention of what race the suspects are. All the possible motivations for this attack are horrible but we are used to "Muslim Extremist", and to a lesser degree "Right Wing Violent Radical", but if this turns out to be a "Radical Black (scary noun)" can you imagine the backlash? Lots of closet racists will be coming out. It's going to be a bad time.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
i don't get how a group called 'black lives matter' can exist, intrinsically that statement is racist to any ethnic group. other than black.
The group should be renamed 'All lives matter'.

America is a tinder box right now. Its appalling this has happened and my heart goes out to all the families of those involved.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
No mention of what race the suspects are. All the possible motivations for this attack are horrible but we are used to "Muslim Extremist", and to a lesser degree "Right Wing Violent Radical", but if this turns out to be a "Radical Black (scary noun)" can you imagine the backlash? Lots of closet racists will be coming out. It's going to be a bad time.
This. Horrible what happened but I figured this was only a matter of time.

'War' is an alarmist word for a lone wolf style attack in a state with very lax gun laws.

I doubt anyone used that same adjective when columbine happened or when sandy hook went down. Welcome to the new America

·
Registered
99 Posts
How did I know this thread would soon come to spread "blue lives matter" and "all lives matter" ignorance? you guys are old, white, and privileged, you wouldn't and you don't understand what's going on in this country.

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Two things here I feel compelled to respond to.

LuisC, when you say, "this is war" it sounds like you are declaring war, and thus suggesting that further escalation is in order. If that's not the case, it might be worth clarifying the precise meaning of your statement.

Julian, Steve, Robert, and others who fail to understand why it is important to state "Black lives matter," let me try to explain it to you.

Our society has acted as if black lives don't matter, in many respects. Our society and legal system are skewed to the advantage of law enforcement personnel and white people in particular, that is inarguable. It doesn't really need to be said that "blue lives matter" or "white lives matter" or "all lives matter" because those TRUTHS are already accepted and ingrained into the way our society and legal system responds when a white person or a LEO is killed.

"Black lives matter" doesn't mean "only black lives matter." It means "black lives matter too."

As for the blue lives and those who don't see the issue so clearly because they are part of that group or have friends or loved ones who are, I'm sorry if you are offended by that. I'm not saying that blue lives DON"T matter. Just look at the media response to Dallas, the entire country is outraged save for those whose twisted ideology leads them to think differently.

None of this changes that what happened in Dallas was a senseless and stupid tragedy. Yes, cops lives matter. Of course they do. White people's lives matter too. We already know that. It doesn't need to be a hashtag.

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
How did I know this thread would soon come to spread "blue lives matter" and "all lives matter" ignorance? you guys are old, white, and privileged, you wouldn't and you don't understand what's going on in this country.
Ha! Tell us young anonymous person how should we think? Do white cops deserve to be gunned down while protecting BLM protesters while they chant "**** the police"?

I will say that the OP is completely ridiculous and had you not went all whatever you did other people here would have chimed in pointing that out. I replied twice but was smart enough to NOT press the send button.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts