Defender Source Forum banner

The [Un]Official Where to Get Your Rover Fixed Thread

138K views 341 replies 214 participants last post by  dacalkins 
Denver area: Roadside Werx (A+ shop)

Just wanted to write a quick post to thank and recommend a shop I've been using extensively for the past ~6 months here in Denver, Colorado.

Roadside Werx is hands down the best Land Rover Defender shop I have ever worked with.

Matt and his team operate with full integrity and are completely plugged in to the international Defender community, which makes it possible for them to source hard to find parts (new and used).

The guys do grade A work, do not skip corners, and execute with superb attention to detail. They are also incredibly patient and put up with a ton of very picky requests from me (I can get OCD when it comes to my vehicles).

I cannot say enough good things. Having hired or worked with a number of Land Rover mechanics across Massachusetts, NYC, Long Island, Virginia and now Colorado, I can honestly and confidently say these guys are the best.

Thanks Matt and Jordan for all the work, advice, and last minute fixes before my drive North!

For what it's worth, I'll also try to qualify my statements above by saying a little about my own level of mechanical expertise (or lack there of). I am what I'd call a "hobby mechanic." I've done suspension jobs, exhausts, starters, intakes, headlights, radiators, intercoolers, and I even did a full motor and transmission swap with the help of some friends last summer. However, I am definitely not a professignal and I trust the work of guys like Roadside Werx more than my own.