Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
It has some cool features that you would expect from Tesla, but it hurts my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
My teenager came out of his room and said it looks like it was drawn by a 5-year old. I have a model 3 and love it, but this thing looks terrible. I'm going to save my cash for a Rivian SUV in 1-2 years.

·
Registered
197 Posts
My first instinct was, this is a joke and then the real car will come out behind it. Then I realized, no, this is the ACTUAL truck. I am not sure if I like it or hate it. I definitely don't love it. My wife however put a $100 deposit down.

That shatter-proof window demo.... cringe.

·
Registered
197 Posts
TSLA down 5.7% this morning

------ Follow up post added November 22nd, 2019 09:47 AM ------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-CWAZ9T30w
But their stock price has little to do with what Tesla is actually accomplishing and more to do with market manipulation and short sellers. It's a company that people love to hate. The ONLY reason every major car company is coming out with all electric cars is because of Tesla. They paved the way.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
A range of 500 miles becomes interesting. Can get from Vegas to San Diego with a surf board without range anxiety when I arrive. Not going black rangie on it but it's worth keeping tabs on.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Interested if they can use the electric motor torque to tow -- without significantly impacting range. Base price is enticing.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Love it.
Put a deposit down.

Tesla being Tesla.

Part of me thinks the window stunt was intended for more PR.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts