Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am buying the evander 15 wooden steering wheel. Love this look. Does anyone know where I can find a Land Rover logo center cap like the one pictured to fit this steering wheel?

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Have you asked the guys at Arkonik since that is one of their builds?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Did you ever find the correct emblem or buy the one from ebay? I was also interested in purchasing this steering wheel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im looking to purchase one as well, because im in the mix of buying a new wheel. did you purchase the one off ebay or something?

------ Follow up post added August 20th, 2019 08:20 AM ------

I am buying the evander 15 wooden steering wheel. Love this look. Does anyone know where I can find a Land Rover logo center cap like the one pictured to fit this steering wheel?
love the wood on this wheel looks super clean!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Also looking

If any ever figured this out I would love to know. My Exmoor wheel came with the Lode Lane boss, like Safari HP showed. I’d love to get a LR logo in there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bumping this back up. Has anyone figured out how to get a LR horn button in there?
Sorry to bump this yet again. I need to pick a steering wheel for my build and the Arkonik style (Exmoor Evander I believe) with the Landrover logo is my favorite so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts